New York is home to a lot of interesting events, places and people. There’s good reason why the state is home to “the city that never sleeps,” New York City. And with countless of tourists coming in to experience New York and the Big Apple, there is an ever-growing demand for NY mini bus and other group transportation options.
An NY Mini Bus is Ideal for Small-Group Sight-Seeing
In NYC alone, there are hundreds of places to visit and sights to see. The city is dotted with tourist spots, famous landmarks, museums, beautiful parks and gardens, and exhibition venues.
So why not organize a tour for your small group and hire an NY mini bus? Here are some places you might want to check out for yourselves:
- Statue of Liberty
- Empire State Building
- New York Skyride
- Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- The Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- Tribute WTC Visitor Center
- Dwyer Cultural Center
- New York Botanical Garden
- Wave Hill
You might also want to visit these museums:
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Museum of Modern Art
- Museum of Jewish Heritage ? A Living Memorial to the Holocaust
- The Skyscraper Museum
- Museum of American Finance
- Museum of Biblical Art
- New York Historical Society
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- The Museum of Sex
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Museum of the City of New York
- Brooklyn Children’s Museum
- Brooklyn Historical Society
An NY Mini Bus is Ideal for Corporate Transportation
Transporting a small group of employees to a company event, like a conference or a training session, is easy and convenient with an NY mini bus. You no longer have to worry about participants making it to the event or venue on time. Plus, participants no longer need to chase public buses or tax cabs and arrive at the venue all sweaty and stressed from the commute.
An NY Mini Bus is Ideal for Special Events
If you and your small group want to attend a special event in NYC, like maybe catch a show on Broadway, all you need is to hire an NY mini bus and you will surely have a great experience.
New York always stages award-winning musicals and plays all throughout the year. There are also other venues for concerts, special stage performances, and other special events. Treat everyone to a night of culture-rich entertainment by chartering an NY mini bus. This way, everyone gets there on time, enjoys the show from start to finish, and even gets home safe and sound.
Explore the beauty and wonders of New York with an NY mini bus, call newyorkbusrental.com at 1-855-872-8773